- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Baby Gifts
- Back To School
- Bereavement & Memorial
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- First Communion & Confirmation
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
A Bible For Everyone
BIBLES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Take your kids on an adventure through God's Word with the #1 Bible for kids!
The bestselling NIV Adventure Bible will get kids excited about reading the Scriptures! Kids will be captivated with the full-color features that make reading the Bible and memorizing their favorite verses engaging and fun. Along the way they will meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly they will grow closer in their relationship with God.
Over 9 million copies of the NIV Adventure Bible have been sold and it is recommended by more Christian schools and churches than any other Bible for kids!
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, clear New International Version (NIV)
- Full-color design throughout - makes learning about the people, places, and culture of the Bible even more engaging
- Life in Bible Times - Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to Treasure - Highlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know? - Interesting facts help you understand God's Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible Times - Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It! - Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty special pages - Focus on topics such as famous people of the Bible, highlights of the life of Jesus, how to pray, and the love passage for kids, all with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions with useful facts about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
- 8.75-point type size
Using the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) text makes the Bible accessible and easy-to-read for kids. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.
For 15 years, the best-selling NIV True images Bible for Teen Girls has been a trusted resource guiding teen girls ages 13-18 towards a closer relationship with God. Updated for this generation, this new edition is packed with tools and insight to help teens navigate today s contemporary cultural issues with confidence, love, and grace.
Facing today s contemporary issues can be difficult, but the NIV True Images Bible gives teen girls a fresh perspective on faith-related issues and provides tools to navigate a complex world. They will ask the big questions, take valuable lessons to heart, and help others do the same.
Beautifully designed from the inside out, this Bible is filled with challenging insights, honest advice, and personal notes helping teen girls build a closer relationship with God as they set out on a personal journey of their world. Following Jesus isn t unfashionable or illusive. It s an authentic way of life
This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen girls in their quest for truth.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version
- 12 Magazine-Style Quizzes that help girls learn more about themselves
- In-depth introductions establish the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments.
- In Focus notes explain the Bible s perspective on contemporary cultural topics such as perfectionism, spiritual growth, eating disorders, pornography, prayer, self-harm, relationships, sex, bullying and popularity on social media
- Over 300 Genuine notes focus on the value of authenticity and true inner beauty.
- Over 100 Love Notes give opportunities to reflect on God s love.
- 500 Dare to Believe challenges help you discover God s truth about life and faith.
- 52 Mirror Images share the stories of Biblical women.
- Christianity 101 introduces you to the basics of Christianity
- Beliefs 101 helps you dig deep into the underlying principles that shape your worldview
2017 ECPA Christian Book Award Finalist (Bibles category)
The Girls Life Application Study Bible is the only Bible for tween girls based on the #1-selling Life Application Study Bible.
It includes over 800 Life Application notes plus other features and Foundations for Your Faith sections all intended to help girls grow in their Christian faith. The eight full-color and fun sections are designed to help girls learn more about the Bible, understand the Bible's big story, meet Jesus, know what it means to follow him, learn how to share their faith with others, and gain practical faith and relationship skills that will help them live out what they believe.
A one-of-a-kind discipleship resource, the Girls Life Application Study Bible helps girls draw closer to God and establish healthy relationships with those around them.
The New Living Translation breathes life into even the most difficult-to-understand Bible passages, changing people's lives as the words speak directly to their hearts.
BIBLES FOR WOMEN
The Woman's Study Bible poignantly reveals the Word of God to women, inviting them to receive God's truth for balance, hope, and transformation. Special features designed to speak to a woman's heart appear throughout the Bible text, revealing Scripture-based insights about how godly womanhood grows from a woman's identity as a Christ-follower and a child of the Kingdom.
Now with a beautiful full-color redesign, The Woman's Study Bible reflects the contributions of over 80 women from a wide variety of ethnic, denominational, educational, and occupational backgrounds. Since the publication of the first edition of The Woman's Study Bible under the editorial guidance of Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Rhonda Harrington Kelley, this landmark study Bible has sold over 1.5 million copies.
- Beautiful full-color design throughout
- Detailed biographical portraits of over 100 biblical women
- Thousands of extensive verse-by-verse study notes
- Over 300 in-text topical articles on relevant issues
- Insightful essays by women who are recognized experts in the fields of theology, biblical studies, archaeology, and philosophy
- Book introductions and outlines
- Hundreds of full-color in-text maps, charts, timelines, and family trees
- Quotes from godly women throughout history
- Set of full-page maps of the biblical world
- Topical index
- 10.5-point print size
Discover How You Can Apply the Bible to Your Life Today
Trusted and Treasured by Millions of Readers for over 30 years, the Life Application(R) Study Bible is today's #1-selling study Bible. Now, it has been thoroughly updated and expanded, offering even more relevant insights for understanding and applying God's Word to everyday life in today's world.
With a fresh, two-color interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this Bible will help you understand God's Word better than ever. It answers the real-life questions that you may have and provides you with practical yet powerful ways to apply it to your life every day.
Study the stories and teachings of the Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams--all to help you do life God's way, every day.
Features: (Enhanced, updated, and with new content added throughout)
- Now more than 10,000 Life Application(R) notes and features
- Over 100 Life Application(R) profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions and overviews for each book of the Bible
- More than 500 maps and charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
- Life Application(R) index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- Single-column format
- Christian Worker's Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader's ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 7.3-point type size
Answers Thousands of Your Questions About the Bible. Over 1 Million Copies Sold
The only question and answer Bible is now available with exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) for a smooth reading experience.
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you haven't yet pondered Over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have opportunity to consider questions like "Why did God send angels to Jacob?," "What prevents God from hearing our prayers?," and "Why does God test us?" as you explore God's Word and use the many study helps.
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as "Who wrote it?," "Why?," and "What should I look for?"
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
- Two ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface
Know what the Bible says. Understand why the Bible matters.
Set in Zondervan's exclusive NIV Comfort Print(R) typeface, this stunning, full-color study Bible answers your pressing questions with just the right amount of information, placed in just the right location.
With its decades-long legacy of helping readers grasp the Bible's meaning, the NIV Study Bible embodies the mission of the NIV translation to be an accurate, readable, and clear guide into Scripture. Specifically designed to expand upon the NIV, the NIV Study Bible's editorial team crafts that same accuracy and clarity into every study note.
Now the study Bible millions have come to trust has been fully revised and updated. A new committee of top biblical scholars--who are current and former NIV translators with a passion for making the Bible's meaning clear--have pored over every note, every article, every chart, and every essay to refine this treasured resource even more. Thousands of newly written or revised notes and articles combine with hundreds of four-color maps, charts, photos, and illustrations to create an entire library of study helps designed to increase your understanding and application of God's word.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 21,000 bottom-of-the-page study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Over 125 topical articles, 16 pages of full-color maps, the full NIV concordance, and subject note indexes enable even deeper study
- Sixty-six book introductions and outlines along with six section introductions provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- Words of Jesus in red
- Two satin ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- 9-point print size
DAILY READING BIBLES
Take God's Word with you wherever you go
The stylish and convenient CSB On-the-Go Bible presents the reliable text of the CSB in a portable, packable and compact Bible size that is perfect for any backpack, bag, or large pocket. The small Bible size and lightweight CSB On-the-Go Bible makes it easy to keep God's Word close at hand and is the perfect Bible for kids or teens to take to school, church, sleepovers, on trips, and more.
Features included in the pocket size On-the-Go Bible:
- Small, portable size for easy packing
- Presentation page
- 8 full-color maps
- Full text of the CSB in two-columns
- Easy to read 7 point font
- Words of Christ in red
- LeatherTouch cover (leather like Bible)every kid or teen is sure to love
Part of what makes the CSB On-the-Go Bible so special is the readable, faithful-to-the original text of the Christian Standard Bible. CSB Bibles by Holman features an optimal blend of accuracy and readability makes it a trustworthy, easy-to-understand resource to study and memorize today--and to live and share for a lifetime. Whether you are looking for a CSB study Bibles, an easy-to-understand Christian Bible or a women's or men's study Bible, the CSB is a translation that focuses on serving people's understanding of God's Word.
The much-loved Daily Bible (more than a million copies sold) includes several helpful features. Devotional commentary provides historical and spiritual insights and helps readers grasp the flow of revelation and apply it to their lives. The arrangement of the Bible text itself is unique:
- 365 convenient daily readings guide readers through all of God's Word in one year.
- Passages are arranged chronologically, enabling readers to understand and experience God's unfolding plan of creation, redemption, and restoration like never before.
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are displayed topically in order to highlight specific aspects of God's wisdom.
Hardcover edition and audio versions (CD and MP3s) are also available.